Knudson & Associates is currently scheduling in-office appointments only when absolutely necessary in order to protect you and our staff during the pandemic. Most appointments will continue to be conducted via phone or video conferencing.
If you have scheduled an appointment to come to our office, please be aware of the following requirements:
- If you are feeling sick, experiencing symptoms of a possible COVID-19 illness, or know you have COVID-19, do not come to our office. Please call to reschedule.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, do not come to our office. Please call to reschedule so that you have waited more than 14 days from the time of exposure before coming to our office.
- Please do not bring any additional people with you, unless absolutely necessary. Discuss with our staff in advance who will be attending the appointment so we can make arrangements for appropriate social distancing.
- Our door will be locked, so please call when you arrive (303) 974-7758.
- You must wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth to enter our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one that you must wear for the duration of your appointment.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering our office.
- Please bring your own blue or black pen to use for signing documents.
Thank you for helping us all stay safe and healthy!
-Knudson & Associates